All the FUN at Hot Country 102.5.South Texas' "Fun in the Country Station" Win It before You Can Buy It Hot Country 102.5 your station for the newest and hottest country gives you a chance to Â¡Win it before you can buy it, " Listen for upcoming CD releases and how you can hear tunes from your favorite country artists before anyone else. Hot Country 102.5 Hot Stops Live Broadcast at your business or event. You are always our guest when we saddle up and hit the road to various locations. When we ride in to town we always have lots of prizes and the country you love. The Sunday Side Catch the Sunday side of Hot Country 102.5 Sunday Mornings from 6AM to noon. Enjoy the best in Southern Gospel and the broadcast of First Baptist Church in Bay City for the 10:50 Service. Check Out the First Baptist Church website At fbc-baycity.org NOW FOR THE NOT SO FUN STUFF.
RULESHot Country 102.5 FM-Contest Rules
============================================================================================ CONTEST RULES
OFFICIAL RULES For Schlitterbahn New Braunfels Stay and PlayNO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO Quality for a chance to win. These rules govern the Schlitterbahn Stay and Play promotion (the 'Promotion'), which is being conducted by KMKS-FM (the “Station”). The Promotion begins on May 11, 2015 and ends on May 21, 2015 at 6pm (the 'Promotion Dates'). There will be one (1) winner drawn for the listeners who have qualified during the promotion dates above on Friday May 22, 2015 on the morning show. Limit One Qualifier per family during the Promotion. HOW TO qualify for the drawing. Listen and call in when invited, be caller 10 to qualifier. The Promotion is open to all persons who are legal U.S. residents 21 years of age or older and who reside in the state of Texas. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. By participating, entrant agrees to comply with these Official Rules and the decisions of the Station, which are final and binding in all respects. The Station will disqualify any entrant who does not meet the eligibility requirements and will also delete any entry as required by law. The winner will be required to present valid government-issued photo identification and must provide their complete address, date of birth and phone number to claim the prize in person at the KMKS studio located at 2309 Fifth Street in Bay City, TX 77414 between 11am and 5pm Monday through Friday but prior to Wednesday May 27, 2015, the reservation date . PRIZE One (1) prize will be awarded from the qualifiers for A Two nights Stay and Play At Schlitterbahn New Brunsfels for a family of up to Four (4) and Water Park tickets for either June 5-7, 2015 Or August 21-23, 2015. To Qualify be caller Ten (10) when invited on air to call in. Reservations must be made not later than Wednesday May 27, 2015 at 5pm. Stay and play date cannot be changed once the reservation is made, if you are unable to use the Stay and Play on the date selected the prize will be forfeited. The prize is nontransferable; has no credit for future stay and has no cash value. The Stay and Play Prize will be subject to the terms and conditions as set forth by Schlitterbahn New Brunsfels. The winner will be solely responsible for all other fees and expenses not specified herein associated with the receipt and use of the prize. By participating in the Promotion, the winner(s) agree to have his or her name, voice and likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material related to such Promotion, without further compensation, and (where permitted by law) to sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize. Prior to awarding any prize or prize certificate, the Station will require the winner of such prize (and his or her travel companion(s), if any) to sign a liability release, which holds harmless the Station, its licensee, their respective officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives and all of their successors and assigns against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the Promotion. ============================================================================================
"SANTAS NAUGHTY OR NICE LIST"
- LISTENERâ€™S ARE INSTRUCTED TO CALL THE KMKS REQUEST LINES WHEN THE "HO HO HO" SOUNDER PLAYS ON THE AIR. THE 10TH CALLER WILL HAVE A CHANCE TO BE PLACED ON A LIST OF QUALIFERS.
- QUALIFYING SPOTS WILL BE AWARDED FROM A RANDOM DRAWING. IF THE LISTENER DOES NOT QUALIFYâ€¦THEY WILL BE INVITED TO TRY AGAIN. IF A LISTENER QUALIFIESâ€¦THEY WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE GRAND PRIZE DRAWING TO BE HELD LIVE WITH A 3RD PARTY ON THE KMKS MORNING SHOWâ€¦ON DECEMBER 17TH.
- QUALIFIERS COULD ALSO WIN AN INSTANT PRIZE PROVIDED BY THE FOLLOWING MERCHANTSâ€¦BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO GREEK BROTHERâ€™Sâ€¦PANGANI RETREATâ€¦HARTMAN DISTRIBUTINGâ€¦VINCEKâ€™S SMOKEHOUSEâ€¦BAY CITY FEEDâ€¦AND HAMMONS AND SONS JEWELRY. AN INSTANT PRIZE WINNER WILL STILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE GRAND PRIZE DRAWING.
- THE GRAND PRIZE WILL INCLUDE A SPA PROVIDED BY CRYSTAL CLEAR POOLS AND SPASâ€¦AND AN ASSORTED BACKYARD PACKAGE FROM ACADEMY SPORTS AND OUTDOORS. ACADEMY SPORTS AND OUTDOORS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SUBSTITUTE PRIZES FOR THOSE OF EQUAL OR GREATER VALUEâ€¦WITH NO CASH EQUIVALENT.
- PRIZES WILL BE IN THE FORM OF CERTIFACTEâ€™S THAT ALL WINNERS WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR REDEEMINGâ€¦UNLESS NOTED OTHERWISE.
- INSTANT PRIZE WINNERS AND THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER WILL BE INSTRUCTED TO REPORT TO THE KMKS MAIN OFFICE TO CLAIM ANY PRIZES.
- SANDLIN BROADCASTING COMPANY, INC. IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TAXES OR FEES THAT MAY INCUR WITH ANY PRIZES.
- SANDLIN BROADCASTING COMPANY, INC. IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES OR LOSS THAT MAY OCCUR WITH THE USE OF ANY PRIZES AWARDED.
- ALL QUALIFIERS MUST BE ATLEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE.
- EMPLOYEES OF SANDLIN BROADCASTING COMPANY, INC. AND , AND MEMBERâ€™S OF EMPLOYEES FAMILIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE .
- INSTANT PRIZES AND THE GRAND PRIZE HAS NO CASH VALUE.
- SANDLIN BROADCASTING COMPANY, INC. RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SUBSTITUTE PRIZES.
COPIES OF THESE CONTEST RULES ARE FREE TO THE PUBLIC BY VISITING , OR BY VISITING THE KMKS STUDIO,
2309 5TH STREETIN BAY CITY, DURING NORMALBUSINESS HOURS, MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY, 9AM TO 5PM, EXCEPT HOLIDAYS.